Louisiana Heron Poster
A portion of profits are donated to the Northest Louisiana Arts Council!
For over 40 years, people just like you have been supporting the creative community that enriches northeast Louisiana. With your help, the arts can remain vibrant and central to the culture of northeast Louisiana. Communities prosper as the art community prospers. Students excel when they have access to robust arts education. The future of your creative community and arts education in your schools depends on YOU.
Here's what you support when you purchase a Heron Poster:
• Over 20 non-profit arts organizations in our 11-parish region, serving a population of over 300,000, including over 36,000 students
• Free Spring and Fall Brown Bag Concerts
• A Summer Film Series
• Start With Art supply kits for economically disadvantaged children in grades K-5
• Quarterly Lunch and Learns and other Art Education initiatives
• Events like Blend of the Bayou
• The Annual Arts Awards – celebrating Region 8’s creative culture
• Arts Café – a monthly arts organization leaders’ conversation
About the Heron Poster
- Printed on Fine Art Natural Paper
A great introductory fine art paper and our most popular, Fine Art Natural is a 100% cotton, acid-free paper. It is an excellent choice for fine art reproduction and high quality photo prints. It features a natural white shade which gives printed images a very slight warmth. It does not contain artificial brightening agents. Weight: 280gsm • Thickness: 12mil • Finish: Matte • Texture: Smooth
- Original painting created in Monroe, LA Garden District.
Acrylic on 36x38 canvas. Painted by Ashley Greer.
- With Text or Without Text Option. Custom option is also available!
Do you want a poster without the "Monroe, LA Home is Where the Heart is" text? Select the no text option! For Custom text, select custom text & add your city
- Available in 8x10, 16x20, and 24x30. 1/4" black border. Frame NOT included.